Ground Course – new !
myATO manages ground courses list and contents, sessions, classrooms and student enrolment.
- Ground Course and content are managed in such a way that your CGI can easily manage all Ground Courses of your organization.
- A ground course session puts together :
- a selected ground course
- all dates per topics
- the instructors per date
- classroom per date
- students with selected content
- Added a “copy” button to duplicate trainings.
This is useful for instance to create an FAA training based on an existing EASA training.
- Upon saving flight details, the current windows remains opened.
- Times on flight details page are accepted on different formats to ease and fasten data input.
There are few samples below:
- Flight has been greatly improved, providing all details regarding flights, instructor duties and multi-currency expenses.
- A new “Instruction Report” has been created to list all flight performed for an instructor in a selected date range.
- Added a year selector filter to the Inspection list Bug fixes
- Corrected different minor bug fixes