Skip to content
- New user interface to collect and present additionnal aircraft details (documents, checklist, MEL, CAMO, MRO, …).
- New entries for maintenance (date, hours, landing) including margins and automated overdue warning.
- New aircraft PDF report according to EASA requirements (FOCA approved).
Get details here
- Add an “Order No” to user expiry list allowing customers to pre-define on which way expiry items will be listed for each user
(i.e. medical shown first, then licenses, etc …)
- When recording a training flight, instructors can now record their expense indicating the payement mode.
- Instructor can now create a PDF report for given period showing duty time and expense to be refund (see paiement mode details below).
- Improved navigation between training details and student list.
- Added course and training revision numbers showing exactly syllabi version for each trainee.
- Automated extract to ease FOCA stats, let’s do it in 20′ only !!
- Work report so that team member can trace work activities filtered by project, date etc ..
- NEW : Emergency Contact List including a PDF report is now completely generated by myATO. Read safety details here.
As changes occur on a regular basis, not only the correct information is available anywhere / anytime but PDF report can be located on each plane.
- Added filter on audit template to list “active audit template” only.
- Audit template reference fields were too small. This can now record much longuer text.
- It is now possible to attach files or links to inspection to document SAFA check for instance.
- Added the possibility to remove an audit assuming there is no finding and no remaining audit idem.
- On the “Flight List” report listing typically flight remaining to bill for a given period, the filter is now much more selective
allowing finance people to fine tune filter parameters saving them a lot of time.
- Added a “payment mode” list (i.e. cash, credit card). This is used on training record (see above)
- Several small issues corrected.